I could get on board with those.
Here's what I would say without putting a ton of thought into it:
1) Depth- as in health & production- up front
2) Depth on the blue line- Olofsson has to stay healthy & contribute, Reilly needs to start producing in the National League before he turns 30
3) Backup Goalie- Duby needs to be re-charged & ready to go come playoff time (Good Lord willing)
4) Boudreau mellowing out a bit & not being a panic master. Does he have it in him to be a steady hand if things go south?
5) Would love to see JEEK or Kunin step in and be a big asset at the C position.